Thursday 15 May 2008

Would you ever quit eating fast food?

I use to eat fast food like once a week and I usually go to McDonald to get it. But ever since I started to work on my blog I noticed the danger in eating fast food. I know that I would eventually die one day but I think dying from eating fast food is stupid to me. Also I really don’t want to be having any health problems from eating it. My doctor told me that I was kind of overweighed for my height so I decided to try to eat less fast food. I wouldn’t say that I quitted eating fast food but I did stop going to McDonald to eat. Now I would just to try to order stuff that has less fat in it and would try to eat a bit healthier or I would see if my mom cooked anything at home to eat or not. If there is something to eat one I can save money because I don’t have to have to buy something to eat and second I do think that my mom’s cooking taste much better then fast food.

After reading my blog do you think that you would quit eating fast food at all? Would you at least try to eat less fast food? Are you going to do what is best for you? Well if you truly want to quit or stop eating fast food there are ways you can. You can first try to limit yourself from eating a lot of fast food. If you are trying hard to quit eating fast food, Good luck!

Resource link
http://worldfitnessnetwork.com/index.php/how-to-quit-junk-food-sweets/

http://www.hollywoodjesus.com/movie/super_size/05.jpg

No comments: